Modifications of Orders<br/> (Custody and Support)

Birmingham, Alabama, Family Law Attorneys

Assisting Clients With Modifications of Custody and Support Orders

After a divorce or separation, life goes on and circumstances continue to change. When those changes affect the needs of your children, modifications to the child custody, visitation and child support arrangements laid down in the initial legal proceedings may need to be made.

At the law firm of Blueman & Brown, we have extensive knowledge and experience dealing with modifications of orders and can help you ensure the needs of your children are met no longer what changes come up along the way.

If you need to modify existing child custody or child support orders, we can help. Contact us today online or by phone at 205-888-8888 to speak with an experienced family law attorney.

Flexible Legal Services for Your Changing Needs

At the law firm of Blueman & Brown, we assist clients with initial child custody and child support arrangements, but also are adept at handling modifications of orders that reflect changing circumstances in the lives of the children or either parent. Circumstances in which a modification of orders might be called for include:

  • One parent relocating
  • Change in income of either parent
  • Change in health of child or parent
  • Criminal arrest or conviction
  • The wishes of the child change

Whenever circumstances change, our family law attorneys will guide you through all stages of the legal process to ensure that your needs and the needs of your children continue to be met. We have extensive experience dealing with these issues and give our clients the best possible chance at achieving positive results.

Contact Our Birmingham, Alabama, Law Firm Today

If you or your former spouse is moving, we can help you with the modifications that need to be made in your child custody arrangements. Contact us online or by phone at 205-888-8888 to speak with a knowledgeable divorce lawyer. We serve clients from the cities of Birmingham, Alabaster, Bessemer, Columbiana, Calera, Helena, Hoover, Marion, Millbrook, Montgomery, Pelham, Prattville, and Tuscaloosa; Chilton County, Jefferson County, St. Clair County, Shelby County, Tuscaloosa County, throughout Central AL and the Pelham Riverchase area.

No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.